How to play Mancala?
Time Required: 15 minutes
Here Is Exactly How:
- The Mancala 'board' comprises of two rows of six holes, or pits, each. If you do not have a Mancala board handy, a clear egg carton can work.
- Four pieces - marbles or stones - are put in all the 12 holes. The colour of the pieces is unimportant.
- Each player has actually a 'store' off to the right region of the Mancala board. (Cereal bowls work well for this specific purpose if you should be making use of an egg carton.)
- The overall game starts with one player picking right on up all the pieces in almost any one of several holes on their side.
- Moving counter-clockwise, the gamer deposits one of the stones in each gap until the stones run-out.
- If you come across your own shop, deposit one-piece on it. If you run into your adversary's shop, skip it.
- In the event that last piece you fall is in yours store, you get a totally free turn.
- In the event that last piece you drop is within an empty hole working for you, you capture that piece and any pieces in hole straight contrary.
- Always spot all grabbed pieces in your shop.
- The game comes to an end whenever all six areas on a single region of the Mancala board are empty.
- The ball player who continues to have pieces on his region of the board whenever online game comes to an end captures all those pieces.
- Count most of the pieces in each shop. The champion is the player most abundant in pieces.
- Thinking ahead is important to triumph in board games like Mancala. Attempt to plan two or three moves into the future.
Magicjack Go! 2014 Version, 12 Months Free Service
CE (magicJack L.P.)
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Toy (The Wonder Forge)
Chutes and Ladders
Toy (Hasbro Gaming)
Jumping Jack - Pull Out a Carrot and Watch Jack Jump Game
Toy (Goliath Games USA)
Toy (University Games)