How to Read?
- When you look at the blog that you want to follow, seek the Followers widget.
- Click Join this website.
- Register together with your Google account.
- Inside window that seems, elect to follow publicly or privately.
- Mouse click Follow this blog.
If you opt to follow publicly, your photo and a web link towards Blogger or Google+ profile will be displayed on widget.
Change the way you follow a weblog
Here’s simple tips to improve your privacy options in the blogs you follow:
- Under “Reading List, ” regarding right, simply click Options .
- Next to the web log you’d always transform, choose your privacy setting to public or unknown.
End after a web logThrough the blog's Follower's widget
- In the web log you don’t like to follow any longer, look for the Followers widget.
- Click Alternatives > Website Settings.
- In the window that seems, click avoid third site.
Let readers follow your blog
To let others follow your website, add the Followers widget:
- Choose the web log to upgrade.
- In the remaining menu, click design > Add a Gadget.
- Within the pop-up screen, click More Gadgets.
- Search for Followers and click Add .
- Pick your configurations and click Save.
- On top right, click Save arrangement.
To see your followers and what blog sites other individuals are following, click their pictures.
To prevent a person from appearing in your Followers record, from your own Blogger dashboard, click Followers. Even though you prevent a follower, they could be able to review and comment on your website.