How to save YouTube videos?
You can use scheduled publishing to schedule a private video to go public at a specific time.
You need to first set the video clip as "scheduled" or "private" in the publish web page. After that, you can easily set the day, time, and time area that you would like your video to be posted. The movie will always be private through to the planned time.
Schedule a video to create later on
To schedule a video clip's book time, you need to initially set the video as "scheduled" or "private" regarding the publish web page.
- Check in towards YouTube account.
- In top right, mouse click Upload.
- From the publish page, select the privacy drop-down selection, and select planned or personal.
- When you look at the Basic tips window, put the time, time, and time area you want your movie become posted. You are able to add a message to members here.
- Near the top of the display, click on the Publish key to ensure planned publication. The video will stay personal through to the scheduled time.
Edit planned publication time
You can easily change the scheduled publish time or publish the movie right away.
- When you look at the top right, click your account icon > Creator Studio.
- Simply click Video Manager > Videos. Beside the movie, you'll see Scheduled.
- Next to the planned video, click Edit > information and Settings.
- Inside fundamental resources tab, it is possible to adjust the scheduled submit time or change the video clip to Public to publish it immediately.
- At the top right, click Save changes.
vTube for YouTube [FREE]
Mobile Application (Tube Apps)
iTubeList - Kids YouTube Playlist
Mobile Application (iTubeList.net)
downloader all videos
Mobile Application (MariaApp)
FREEdi YouTube Player
Mobile Application (MicroMacro Mobile Inc.)
How To Make Money As A Kid App
Mobile Application (SLC Marketing Inc)