How to speak Pig Latin?
Component 1Discover the Rules
- Discover ways to develop words you start with consonants. To create Pig Latin terms from words beginning with a consonant (want hey) or a consonant group (like switch), merely move the consonant or consonant group from the beginning for the word on end of this word. Then add the suffix "-ay" to the end regarding the word.
- Words starting with consonants would transform the following: the phrase "hello" would become ello-hay, the term "duck" would be uck-day additionally the term "Pig Latin" would come to be ig-pay Atin-lay.
- Terms you start with consonant groups would transform as follows: the phrase "switch" would become itch-sway, the phrase "glove" would come to be ove-glay while the term "fruit smoothie" would become uit-fray oothie-smay.
- Learn to form terms starting with vowels. To create Pig Latin words from terms beginning with vowels, everything you need to do is include "-yay" (some Pig-Latin speakers may include "-way") to your end for the word. You don't need to alter any letters around, simply state the phrase as normal adding "-yay" on end.
- Like: the phrase "it" becomes it-yay, your message "egg" becomes egg-yay additionally the term "ultimate" becomes ultimate-yay.
- This is valid when it comes to individual pronoun "I", which becomes i-yay.
- Learn to form words containing the page "Y". Words using page "Y" are challenging, as whether you treat the letter "Y" as a consonant or a vowel changes with respect to the page's location in a word.
- If a term begins using letter "Y" its addressed like a consonant and is moved to the termination of the phrase, as always. For instance, the term "yellow" becomes ellow-yay.
- The normal rules apply if "Y" could be the second letter in a-two letter term, particularly "my", which becomes y-may.
- But in the event that page "Y" comes at the end of a consonant group, like in term "rhythm", it's treated like a vowel and does not proceed to the termination of your message. For example, "rhythm" becomes ythm-rhay.
- Discover ways to deal with ingredient words. Compound terms operate better in Pig Latin if they are separate, since it makes them less comprehensible to listeners.
- Including, your message "bedroom" becomes ed-bay oom-ray without "edroom-bay", that is more obvious.
- Another example is the word "toothbrush", which becomes ooth-tay ush-bray rather than "oothbrush-tay".
Learn How To Speak Japanese 日本
Mobile Application (Best Apps For Phone)