How to take a screenshot on Mac?
- Press Command (⌘)-Shift-3.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop computer.
Just take a screenshot of section of your display
- Press Command-Shift-4. The pointer changes to a crosshair pointer.
- Move the crosshair pointer to in which you wish to begin the screenshot.
- When you've chosen the region you want, launch your mouse or trackpad option. To cancel, press the Escape (esc) secret before you discharge the button.
Simply take a screenshot of a window
- Press the room club. The pointer changes to a camera pointer.
- Go the camera pointer over a screen to emphasize it.
- Mouse click your mouse or trackpad. To cancel, press the Escape (esc) secret before you decide to click.
This works with Finder house windows & most application windows.
Take a screenshot of a menu
- Click on the selection to reveal its articles.
- Pull to pick the selection.
- Launch your mouse or trackpad key. To terminate, press the Escape (esc) secret if your wanting to release the button.
Just take a screenshot of a menu minus the title
- Go the camera pointer throughout the selection to highlight it.
- Screenshots are conserved as .png files on desktop in Mac OS X v10.6 and later. They truly are automatically called "Screen Shot date at time.png."
- To save your screenshot into Clipboard rather than a file on the desktop computer, usage Command-Shift-Control-4.
- You can easily start screenshots with Preview or other image-editing applications.
Easy Screenshot Grab
Mobile Application (CherylApp)