How to use Fitbit Flex?
To trace your sleep with Fitbit Alta™, merely use your tracker to bed. When you wake-up, sync your tracker to see yesterday evening's sleep stats from the dashboard.
To track your sleep with Fitbit Blaze™, just put on your tracker to sleep. When you get up, sync your tracker to see yesterday's rest stats from the dashboard.
To trace your rest with Fitbit Charge™, just use your tracker to sleep. Once you get up, sync your tracker to see last night's sleep stats regarding dashboard.
To track your sleep with Fitbit Charge HR™, just wear your tracker to sleep. Once you wake up, sync your tracker to see yesterday evening's sleep stats from the dashboard.
To track your sleep with Fitbit Flex™, simply wear your tracker to bed. When your Flex syncs in the morning you'll see last night's sleep stats on your dashboard.
If you prefer, you can also start and stop sleep mode manually. Handbook mode allows us to provide one extra stat (time to-fall asleep), but otherwise handbook and automated sleep email address details are equivalent. To use manual rest mode:
- Touch your Flex quickly for you to two moments whenever you go to bed.
Your Flex will vibrate and show two gradually dimming lights, which lets you know sleep mode has started. When sleep mode is regarding the Flex will alternate two blinking lights to and fro. Note that you can't check your goal progress while the tracker is in sleep mode.
- To finish sleep mode once you awaken, tap your Flex quickly for you to two seconds until it vibrates. It'll flash all five Light-emitting Diode lights 3 x and show a quick spinning light structure to verify that sleep mode is down.
- Sync your Flex to see last night's sleep stats in the dashboard.
- Spot your tracker in to the sleep wristband and affix the musical organization around your non-dominant wrist.
- Thoughts is broken during sex and able to fall asleep, hit and keep the tracker's switch for a couple of moments. You will notice a stopwatch begin to count, in addition to various other tracker icons will blink, indicating that you're in sleep mode.
- Once you wake-up, support the button down for a couple of seconds to quit the rest recording. Your tracker's icons will stop blinking, suggesting you've exited rest mode.
As soon as you leave rest mode, your tracker will resume showing daily totals. Sync your tracker to visit your rest stats regarding dashboard.
Fitbit for Weight Loss: The Comprehensive Guide to Using the Fitbit for Weight Loss (weight loss, weight loss tips, weight loss motivation, obesity, obesity epidemic)
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Slate
Health and Beauty (Fitbit)
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
Health and Beauty (Fitbit)
Fitbit Flex Replacement USB Charging Charger Cable Cord
Personal Computer (Generic)
Getwow Replacement USB Charger Cable for Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, Purple